Art by Hannah - age 6
"LET EVERTHING THAT LIVES SING PRAISES TO THE LORD! HALLELUJAH! Sing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs to God with thankful hearts. And those who have reason to be thankful should continually sing praises to the Lord." from Psalm 150, Colossians 3, & James 5
This afternoon while walking by a small children's playground, I sensed the LORD wanted me to go in, sit down, and worship Him with my guitar. I was thinking, no, but I stopped, prayed and did it. So as I began to sing, some children came over and were happy to hear music, giggling. Then their mother (or grandmother?) came over and sat next to me, smiling. Also 3 teenage girls came near and listened, as well as some guys from Africa who were playing basketball. And a father and son were playing ping-pong in earshot as well. So, I sang prophetic songs, thanking Jesus for the freedom He gave me by dying on the cross and rising from the dead and so on - HALLELUJAH! Well, the woman who sat next to me was a moslem (she wore a headcovering), so I gave her a tract in Arabic. She smiled big and thanked me! PLEASE SAVE THEM ALL, LORD JESUS!!!

No comments: