Jacques and Chalesia from Haiti
FORMER VOODOO WITCH DOCTOR FINDS VICTORY IN CHRIST!
He was known to be the meanest man in the community... a killing machine who murdered many people through voodoo. His name was Jacques Innocent, the witch-doctor - read his amazing story here. In a letter Jacques wrote as a new believer to a friend, he said, "I want to greet you in the name of Jesus. I love you very much and I know that God loves you too. I want to thank you very much because you came to Haiti. As a result of your coming I came to know the Lord Jesus Christ as my Savior. Now let me tell you as you already know, the Christian pathway is not an easy one. I have to give up all things to follow Jesus, even the way I used to make money to survive. Sometimes the devil is tempting me when I don’t have any money. Still I choose Jesus. Yours in Christ." GOD IS ALWAYS IN THE MIRACLE BUSINESS - HALLELUJAH!

No comments: