REJOICE IN THE LORD ALWAYS!
When we are hurting, it's not easy to rejoice with a thankful heart. However, if we do look up and count our blessings realizing it could have been worse, something changes in us for the good.

We all know people who complain and find fault in everything, but what good does this do?

Like it or not, pain is part of our lives, whether physical or emotional and when we are hurting, we also can feel tormented, discouraged, and angry as we ask, "Why is this happening?? It seems so unfair!"

One time when I got mad at God, I threw a fit like a two year old. As I sat alone on the floor with tears running down my face, I suddenly felt bad for the way I acted and apologized to him. Then in my thoughts I saw myself in a black, dark cave all alone, full of fear not knowing where I was. I quickly looked around for the exit as my heart beat fast and out of the corner of my eye, I saw a small dim light. As I turned to the light, it grew brighter and I knew this was the way out. Then Jesus said, "If you take your eyes off me, you will be lost in the dark, but if you keep your eyes on me, I will show you the way."

When we are struggling, we must humble ourselves and look to God for help. Here is how Paul dealt with his pain: "And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure. For this thing I besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me. And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong." (2 Corinthians 12:7-10)

And here are more passages that have helped me over the years. May God's grace through his Son, Jesus Christ, encourage you during your time of testing as you reflect the Word of God:

James 1:2-4 (listen to James 1), "My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations; Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience. But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing."

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 (listen to 1 Thess 1) "Rejoice evermore. Pray without ceasing. In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you."

1 Peter 1:3-9 (listen to 1 Peter 1) "Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you, Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time. Wherein ye greatly rejoice, though now for a season, if need be, ye are in heaviness through manifold temptations: That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ: Whom having not seen, ye love; in whom, though now ye see him not, yet believing, ye rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory: Receiving the end of your faith, even the salvation of your souls."

1 Peter 4:12,13 (listen to 1 Peter 4) "Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you: But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy."

Philippians 4:4-8 (listen to Philippians 4) "Rejoice in the Lord always: and again I say, Rejoice. Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand. Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things."

REJOICE IN THE LORD ALWAYS: AND AGAIN I SAY, REJOICE!


WAKEUP INFO
What or Who Is Hamas?
Hamas is an Israeli front and it's core leadership is directed by Shin Beth. It is financed by you and I, the American taxpayer via covert Intel operations through Israeli fronts in Jordan, Syria, and Iran. Israel doesn't fight its enemies, it gets its enemies to fight each other. Example: Israel instigated the Iran-Iraq war using Bush Sr with Desert Storm and Bush Jr with Iraq 2003 to finish Iraq off.

What Really Happened at Enron? See Who's Who Here
Enron, the 5th largest US company, was formed in 1986 when Ken Lay merged two small gas companies: Internorth and Houston Natural Gas. Just how does a $66 billion dollar swindle happen? Where were the auditors, the SEC, the financial staff, the directors, the banks, the security houses? Arthur Anderson, Enron's internal and external auditor, was part of the fraud. The SEC never investigated any complaints and the directors picked up fees along with stock options. Tom Lay hired some slick Harvard MBAs who loaded the key spots with fellow con artists and took everyone to the cleaners. Will the guilty find justice? One day, yes. (note: some wonder if Ken Lay was murdered or even faked his own death)

No comments: