The Vote?


Back in early 2005, I believed President Bush was a good guy - boy was I deceived!

A LOT has changed in my mind regarding President Bush. I do NOT believe he is a Christian but rather a skull and bones criminal puppet of the elite who are really running things in DC behind the scenes.

I believe the VOTE is a sham and a farce as the elite already know who they will put in office by hook or by crook to further their evil agenda.

I believe 9/11 was an inside job with top US leaders and main stream media heads all involved in order to create fear and chaos resulting in changed laws that remove more of our rights as citizens.

I believe we have been brainwashed by the state schools, apostate churches, the main stream news media and sold a pack of lies about America which is NOT a Christian nation but rather a Freemason nation killing innocent people daily beginning with 4,000+ babies a day through abortion to satisfy the satanists behind the scenes.

I am ashamed of what we as a nation have done and are continuing to do world wide to the innocent.

NEVERTHELESS, I believe God is in control and He is allowing all this as the scriptures are being fulfilled before our eyes regarding a one world government and one world religion taking shape.

I believe the only hope we have is through faith in the Son of God, the Lord Jesus Christ Who died for our sin on the cross at Calvary, shedding His blood, and rising from the grave after 3 days, 40 days later ascended to heaven and one day will return in the clouds, ready or not - even so, come, Lord Jesus!

May the peace of God rule your hearts in midst of it all - watch, pray and look up for your redemption is near!

No comments: