The Rockefeller, FDA & AMA Connection

My pregnant grandmother died in 1917 from the Spanish Flu when my mother was only 3 and her sister 5. I have no proof, but I bet she got a vaccine and it did her in. As a result my mother hated hospitals/doctors, a view which I have come to appreciate.



This is a short clip of a documentary that explains the Rockefeller influence on the health care industry, and particularly how safe alternatives have been silenced in favor of chemotherapy, radiation and surgery. Going back to the early twentieth century, this movie explains how it all got started, and why we are in our current health care predicament. It then provides cures for those suffering with cancer.

To learn more about The Cancer Report, or to purchase a DVD, visit
http://healthwyze.org/index.php/component/content/article/521-video-the-cance

Copyright of: Thomas Corriher & Sarah Cain of The Health Wyze Report @ Healthwyze.org Who have given permission to distribute, copy & educate others on this URGENT matter.

HERE IS THE COMPLETE DOCUMENTARY

No comments: